Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can I Transport An Lcd

De la Peña:" We have no staff to fight for Europe "Welcome Mr.

In two days I have heard twice, from the mouth of two different players, we can fight for Europe. We can. What damage has made the Red! I do not know what kind of slogan I have come to our players, or if they feed Peralada overdose of optimism, but friends, get real.

First was Moises Hurtado. The youth said on Sunday: "if we find the balance between the successful home to outsiders, this may be our year and would give a big step to fight for Europe. " Okay, Moi. I hope so. All last season we were asking for double-sided team showed: the home and outside. The latter was a disaster. And the team made the worst scorer statistics. I tell my, I had to do many Sundays a hat-trick with cerocerismo Espanyol on the scoreboard.

say now that Espanyol can expect to earn a European place is something that escapes most optimistic forecasts. History has shown us. The parrot is risen steadily on a roller coaster of feelings and events. We knew two years ago, when the rope of the second we pulled the throttle. And last season, when a tragic start marking our league. Therefore better to apply the topic: "party to party."
Well I should know Ivan de la Pena, a player usually restrained in his statements. The current Espanyol captain would have to remember that not so long ago, on May 25, said no staff had to fight for Europe. The newspaper archives are for that. And I made up what he said, because I remember like it was yesterday. These were his words: "Ambitious must be. But also realistic. We can not talk today of fighting for Europe. It would fool people. Because we do not know whether or not the Espanyol will sell many key players within the squad, or will be able to sign other players who can replace those who leave. And besides, is that not think we have a template to be fighting for Europe . Maybe we can fight for circumstances that come during the season, because teams that in theory will be struggling to get into Europe do not come and you have a good year. But staff do not have to be fighting for Europe. "

Instead, Monday "thing Pelat "said" there is sufficient potential . " What has changed now? Why this sudden attack of existential optimism? Moreover, can contribute decisively to the Rock this season? Will more games in the field in nursing? I hope so fervently. And I do not mean by this that I have no illusions about going to Europe. Also I have the spine of Glasgow stuck in the depths of my heart. But, friends, for once, say "seny" to our existence perica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment