I do not know what is happening. Just know that I have the feeling that the jinx haunts us in terms of injuries. We lack information and some luck, I guess. The new signings have been infringed upon arrival. Much work is finding a new chief medical officer of Espanyol, Jordi Marcos, upon arrival to the office. This happened in the case of Dátolo, which we are trained in the group and do not know when it will be able to have a few minutes. So long to some discomfort at not given importance.
(Jordi Marcos)
The worst is the case Mattioni, which also of the inconvenience he suffered upon arrival, has now been annoyed, and gravity. The Brazilian will have to spend six months out, in principle, by an injury to the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. Sounds fatal and very serious. Pending if you operate or not, the poor player will be kept by demons so unlucky. Fortunately he is young, and just 21 years has no prior history of serious setbacks.
Wet paper. In fact, I have a feeling that De la Peña "progressing well", as they say in these cases, loooong time ago. I think this is their natural state. Di Blasi came with the band with him that Ivan never injured. I do not know if the technical and scientific coordinator of Espanyol continues even assuming that. Because if it is now having another "compartment syndrome" (what little word !)... Do you not have even before the game against Sampdoria? Would you be broken then, and medical services would not or could not explain it? Do not they know we are used to explain to us that De la Peña is more fragile than glass? Last season there was already controversy over the lack of transparency of information regarding the injury and not know if anyone can ever answer my questions, but it is clear that the new chief medical officer has a dual challenge ahead: to stop massacring injuries the players in a way so common, or so it seems, and that we all understand better the reason of things. I want to be wrong. I'm all ears.
0 comments:
Post a Comment