Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Make Your Own Wwe Title Belt Free

leaf (late, but) The big seven

I learn more than two months after that. The young murga Monigote Harz ( that featured some of my verses in 2009, with reference to texts best in the competition) in 2010 won a special mention to the publication Folia de Montevideo. It was the classic little book with repertoire but similar format every day, including some news in the style chistosillas The Onion, the informativística of Saturday Night Live, or closer, informants. In 2010 due to work (and a small percentage of resignation and laziness) I did not participate in the lyrics of the murga, most other texts in the newspaper.

also mentions the Harz won Best staging, Best Makeup, and Moment of the match.

People YT videos up the blog I would fall very badly. But I also said (I say) that " English music is shit without exception "and I have the voice of a fluttering seventies Dylan neurons two weeks ago.



0 comments:

Post a Comment