Monday, April 4, 2011

Model-promostions.com

Pioline

(I have twitter , as can be seen ("despise?) In the sidebar. The twitter sucks as a social network, chose to give a similar use of Chinese crackers. I put aphorisms and minifiction. Compendium tweets here the least worst.)

***

had finished digging his own grave, when they started asking who the hell was going to take care of burial.

After two days of discomfort, chip smiled with relief. At last he fought the pesky finger that had been nailed.

We set a convention of conspiracy theories. No one was, it seemed very suspicious that wanted to gather all in one place.

Ready to start enjoying the little things from now on, he leaned back to watch atoms move.

ran out of bread and not cake. Not care a damn. Was celiac.

I was never the life of the party. I do not believe in the soul. Certainly not in the party.

-Más vale humano en mano que cien caminando- dijo el pájaro, y mató a dos hombres de un solo tiro.

Desde que se contagió, todos los trenes y ómnibus paraban a su lado. Le diagnosticaron una enfermedad terminal.

Me puse a revisar tu costurero, pero pronto perdí el hilo.

Vos te volvés piedra si yo me convierto en tijera, y sos tijera cuando quiero cumplir mi papel.

David slew Goliath with its good sling.

wanted the penalty kick and gave me no ball.

turned the night ended, taking the stars of the peak and mouth looking up the black sky where the bottles clinking.

Curiosity killed the cat no: it was the humidity.

Young people are increasingly savvy. Yesterday one bit me, walked two steps and died.

The coroner ruled that curiosity had led the first eight lives of the cat. Moisture, only the last.

not find the keys that I lost, but I found the lost causes and lost oxen.

Never trust a rag doll: they always end up showing the lint.

So the Muslim faith: belief and burst.

I had to measure the perimeter of the void and find the radius and then the center. Everything to properly say "I'm in the middle of nowhere."

was so untimely, who arrived late to his own story and we had to start without him.

Then there was this one, which came so punctual that ... but wait! is the type of story that just came earlier. What nerve.

DELETE Although we gave to our business, I will keep forever in my memory cache.

The only battle that is lost is not to win, or tie.

had a bad habit, that of consulting all the pillow. He died without realizing in their clothes that could be read all the answers.


Saga alphabetical (ongoing)


A . works at the casino. Spin the wheel for a living.

E. always to seek out deep things, but ended up bottoming out every night.

F. God is an atheist. Does not believe in men.

I. the last laugh. It was good, he says, but not so much as announced by the proverb.

J. did not believe in people who did not believe in things. Apparent paradox, but it did not matter: J. did not believe in paradoxes.

***

(But speaking of boys bottle, the better to check things like this , this , this , this , this to this at same again at the same to this one, to another this to all these and, of course, these two . )

0 comments:

Post a Comment