21-3 day .... Today is born the spring, seems to be the World Day of Poetry, although I have seen more things that take place today, or remember ...
Two tidbits found today at work .....
..... "the poet's voice ..... may be one of the props, the pillars that help to resist and prevail." William Faulkner , 1949 (acceptance speech for the Nobel prize).
Two tidbits found today at work .....
..... "the poet's voice ..... may be one of the props, the pillars that help to resist and prevail." William Faulkner , 1949 (acceptance speech for the Nobel prize).
Other:
par le pouvoir et d'un mot ........... ........... And by the power of a word
recommencer ma vie Je ...................... I restart my life ......
Je suis né pour connaître you .................... I was born to meet
Pour Nomme you .................................... .. To name you
Liberté ....................................... Freedom ..............
Paul Eluard.
0 comments:
Post a Comment