(O "Part III of the trilogy cunilingüística involuntary "
being part I, this , and II, this .)
being part I, this , and II, this .)
I noticed. As soon as I realized I knew her. It was just exchanging a few words. Or rather, I gave a bunch of them and they are left without giving anything in return, like a girl cheating on a trade in children. The diagnosis was early.
figuratively mine was tasteless.
That was no reason, obviously, for longer hours (bottles and cigarettes) after-invite her home.
Minutes (kisses and clothes) after cling to the keys in the door, I could not help but smile, if such thing is possible while you are licking, thinking about the synergy of some things. Bah, one in particular, why generalize. It was literally a mine
insipidus.
figuratively mine was tasteless.
That was no reason, obviously, for longer hours (bottles and cigarettes) after-invite her home.
Minutes (kisses and clothes) after cling to the keys in the door, I could not help but smile, if such thing is possible while you are licking, thinking about the synergy of some things. Bah, one in particular, why generalize. It was literally a mine
insipidus.
0 comments:
Post a Comment