1: As a plane
"We joined by love but by fear
be why I love both"
is one of the phrases quoted slogan-Borges mandatory. Love poems would be good if only they were not otherwise. At least not that love the hypocritical reader type (no-no neighbor or brother) thinks default. Do not forget the title of the poem ("Buenos Aires", dough) no matter how he begins
"And the city is now like a blueprint
of my humiliations and failures
from this door I saw the sunset
and before This marble I waited in vain "
because there's a key. The old man got stood down a statue, and then on the place became " the statue under which I got stood up ". The memory nostalgizando a piece of city, as a post-it stuck on a map. And the idea of \u200b\u200burban mapping which does not really matter what is or what happened but what
we went.
2: ____ of angels
Third
school (public). The English teacher is cool, instead of oldies and prefabricated items bearing the Blood Sugar Sex Magic and hit play. The guitar is sweet but not cloying (not having seen, three years later, at about 5 meters Frusciante playing the arpeggio of the principle in the River of Buenos Aires). Exercise did hear the song and fill in the blanks with the missing ______. The Profebuenaonda alerts us that the singer (Kiedis, but at that time was "the singer") say a few words wrong in taste. The lyrics are nice, the guy who is lonely and she (the city of angels) is the only friend. Montevideo (less friendly, more hysterical, more whatever there in purgatory that angel) had the soundtrack to Latin pop that euphemism "full." a few months left on Californication, with that video as novel artificial 3D-just little fire next to those guitars! These low Slap! These choruses melodiosísimos it - that was great for slapping a hand to drowning.
What Buenaonda declined to say is that the chorus was sung Kiedis tribute chipping with heroin under the bridge. City of angels, Lucifer was one, do not forget.
3: Getting lost between bullets
A cute time Argentine comic is the 1980 round. By shooting at point-blank title: Perramus (Sasturain / Breccia; Awarded by Amnesty International in 1977), The little doors of Mr. López (Trillo / Altuna, this strategy of criticizing something irrefutable [in this case the escapism literary, metaphysical, political] and in turn honor him), and City (Barreiro / Giménez).
The comic classic boots, Jean in the streets of Paris, lost in several ways. Rue is inserted through the Aleph (nod to Borges, and the thing is shaping loop) and appears in a city unknown. He meets a girl who saves him from a shoot and quickly inserted into the matter: The City, period, is an ominous and incomprehensible entity, presumably infinite, containing all the cities that may be, were and are. Appears Noah's Ark stranded on a skyscraper, there is a supermarket futuristic robots controlled, whole areas of the city are deserted and others, populated by quirky characters and creatures. The formula is infinite in possibilities: the abandoned city, the flooded city, the city dominated by a mutant plant, etc..
Jean On the first page asks the minita how to return. Obviously not, you can not go. Resigned, he said that then they are lost. And here's another clue: she replied "we are all lost in The City."
4: The Butterfly Effect
Max Brod With almost the same name debuted in 1970 Mario Levrero (the "rare") in the genre of the novel (la nouvelle [short novel or long story] Gelatin does not count). The character of "The City" never received name. Just rented a house and have to go shopping. The street is dark and lost, until he lifts a truck driver, meets Ana and embarks on a bizarre misfortune to arrive at a village of anything that does not have a name (sometimes they say "The City" and the thing was cyclical.) Kafkaesque is a book too (do not read next to America Franz, low risk of thinking that is a single book, Kafka or two, or two Levrero, or is one of the other and the other of one.) This city is kept in the tension between the absurd and what is not , especially in the home of Anne, or in relation bizarre Giménez-with a fat woman with a laugh he tries various ploys to retain -. The ending is predictable, almost without end, nothing is unlinked, as usual tie than ever.
Levrero downloads is "The street beggars, tale thinking machine Gladys; a good allegory of how far Some obsessions are minimal.
5: The luminous film
Two words, or better: a number and a word. 25 Watts. Last week marked 10 years of debut Rebella and Stoll, who builds a city, with nothing to do and much to tell-lived and suffered for anyone born after '70 and has had life. Masterpiece.
6: Golconde (1959)
7: Private wild
The people no longer what it was, never was what it was, but now less. Before yesterday morning came and when trucks began unloading and gave me a bad feeling. All the people looked in a semicircle, with the bike resting on the dirt road as if it were an accident, and now I know that ES . Worse spine when I saw that ten workers and a dotor stayed and began to assemble the question. The evening was pure ruidaje. So are the city. Not content to fill supermarkets and cars, had to come here. And to think that two years ago I'm leaving the capital. No way, blessed is the impulse that made me return the ticket at the last minute and did not change for silver and gave me a bag of candy that I still tough. At night there was already a two-story house. With the sun was the noise but it cost me to sleep: the bag of candy down a lot. The fourth dawned dark. The morning sun hid me something: I went out and saw two buildings that seemed all made of glass. I grabbed a handful of candy and I wanted to go to complain. He gave me a coughing fit and almost crushes me a car, I saw the corner of my eye the fiery red and I turned away in time. "I do not see the light, asshole," I cried the darkened windows. And there I saw not only the light, but the paved road. An insurance salesman wanted to sell me something, I think it was insurance. Other workers dressed in hand I got a pamphlet about a strike at the factory. I learned that there was a factory, but I heard before without knowing it by coughing: a cloud of black smoke seemed to cover everything. A demonstration almost crushes me, wait out the little roof of the Central Bank (which has never before had seen) but the guard threw me out. "But there is a rally," I pleaded. The guy looked at me like a fool. "What event? We are minutes from boot the office hours is rush hour ... What town do you live?". A bus stopped short because of the overcrowded zebra and stunned with the horn. In that saw Juarez, the butcher, envalijado, coming up to the car. I screamed and when I recognized grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I had no money, but when I was chewing, the driver agreed to pay me with candy (it was the same agency). I have two in your pocket. Now I reclined the seat and chew the last. Tastes sweet but just sweet taste anything special. Although the lights, I can recognize some familiar faces in the gloom. The important thing is that I'm on the way to the capital. They say it is quieter, and I believe it. In the madness of people and can not even live.
Fd.
0 comments:
Post a Comment